We're looking for the most innovative tech start-ups in the world who can pitch their business ideas, in a creative, compelling and concise way, in the time it takes to ride up an elevator! 100 start-ups will be selected to pitch in the elevator of the tallest building in Hong Kong and one deserving start-up will be crowned the winner.
Date: 2 November 2017
Venue: International Commerce Centre
Be a Contestant if your start-up (local/international)
- is no more than 5 years old as of 24 April 2017
- received less US$10 million in funding as of 24 April 2017
(You may also apply even though you have not yet established a company.)
Application deadline: 30 September 2017
- 30 September: Application closes
- 1 October – 12 October: Screening and selection by the organising committee
- 13 October: Announcement of the final 100
- 30 October: One-on-one mock pitch and workshop (tips on a one-minute pitch)
- 2 November: Elevator Pitch Competition
Please go to http://epic.hkstp.org/ for more details and application method.